Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Book Review: I Wish They Taught Money in High School

Everybody loves money and we all wish that we can grow money on trees.  But is it possible?  Author Clarissa De la Paz said that perhaps if you start believing that money grows on trees, if you plant the proper seeds, they will.


Many wants our own business.  But the problem always starts with our resources.  And even if we do have the capital, do we have the courage and perseverance to start our own business.  We often tell ourselves, we know little about it and it is too risky.  Well, Author Sharon W. Que emphasized in her book that "Everyone was once a rookie.  Playing, studying and continuously practicing the money game can make you a pro money making machine."  Lucio Tan did not instantly become a millionaire.  He started small but look at him now, he is indeed a pro money making machine!     



Did I pique your curiosity?  The above pictures are from the book entitled "I Wish They Taught Money in High School".  This is a 2-in-one book.  The book is easy to understand and written in a conversational way.  I Wish They Taught Money in High School will help you manage your money.  After reading this book, you will realize that no matter how small you are earning right now, there is a way to financial freedom. 


I read first the book by Clarissa De la Paz, "I Wish They Taught Money in High School So I'm Not Dependent on my Paycheck".  Majority of the working people I know are slaves to their paycheck.  They work and work for money just to make both ends meet.  Clarissa in this book will tell us how we can be freed from such slavery.  Her simple formula is to build passive income bigger than expenses.  

I was introduced to mutual funds just few years back.  I was already 29 years old then.  My small investment there already doubled.  And just recently, I started investing in the stock market and earned few thousand pesos.  If only this book was already out after my graduation or if handling money and investing were indeed taught in high school, then I could have started investing early.  This book is really helpful especially to those with no knowledge when it comes to different sources of passive income.


The second book is by Sharon W. Que,  "I Wish They Taught Money in High School So I Can Start my Own Business Right Away".  I was inspired by this book because it's been years that I wanted to put up my own REAL business but do not have the courage to.  She narrated there how she ventured on her first real estate business with her friends without doling out big money for their capital. 


Both of the authors mentioned the cashflow quadrant of  Rich Dad, Poor Dad author, Robert Kiyosaki.


The people on the left works for money while the people on the right have their money work for them.  I definitely want to be on the right side of the quadrant!  What about you?  Grab a copy of this book and learn your way to financial freedom now!   

I Wish they Taught Money in High School 2-in-1 book is available at Fully Booked and National Bookstore Nationwide. You can also purchase online via their website. 

LIFESTYLE UPGRADE 101










:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I'll gladly answer them. =)