Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

Moringana Malunggay Leaf Capsules

I started taking malunggay capsules when I was 7 months pregnant with Baby C.  This was prescribed by my OB-Gyne in preparation to breastfeeding.  I diligently took 2 capsules a day and entertained only positive thoughts of having lots and lots of milk.  As I have shared on my previous posts, My Breastfeeding Miracle Story and Our Lady of La Leche, I am among those women who were gifted with abundant milk.  Until now that Baby C is almost 1 year old, I am still donating milk to other babies.  I believe that a mother's diet has a lot to do with abundant milk.  Although supplements are not necessary in order succeed in breastfeeding, to ensure that I stay nourished and in order to boost my immune system, I take Moringana Malunggay Capsules everyday. 

Source
A capsule costs P6.50.

According to Moringaling Philippines Foundation Inc MPFI, Malunggay is said to be the next superfood because Malunggay leaves contains more vitamin A than carrots, more iron than spinach, more potassium than bananas, more calcium in milk and more vitamin C in oranges.  It is always best to eat fresh malunggay leaves.  But sad to say, they are not always available in the market.

Moringana is made from 100% Organic Malunggay leaves.  Organic Asia claims that it is a complete MULTIVITAMIN Vegetable, rich in Vitamin A, Calcium, Protein, Essential Amino Acids and Phytonutrients which aids Immune System. 

Moringa Leaf Powder nutritional analysis from the treesforlife.org
Why of all the brands available in the market I choose Moringana?  Because Moringana is pure Malunggay Leaves with no additives or preservatives.  Moringana is pure whole food moringa leaf powder capsules.  It has no after taste which I experienced after drinking other brands, and so far, Moringana is the cheapest in the market.  I was also informed by their sales staff that their farm is away from pollution.  Malunggay leaves, like most plants, absorb pollution in the air.

Moringana also has Malunggay Tea.  Two weeks ago, I drank a cup of Moringana Tea because I was feeling a cold coming up.  After a good rest that night, I woke up feeling perfectly well.  Bawal magkasakit ang mommy... and also ang daddy, so Doc A is also taking a capsule a day. 

 Malunggay Tea Infusion with Ginger
Malungay Tea Infusion with Lemongrass

I usually buy my Moringana Capsules during events because Organic Asia offers discounts and freebies.  Last time during the F.A.B Babywearing Event, I was able to buy a box for P600 instead of P650 and I got free 20 pieces capsules.  I saved P180.  If you don't attend mommy events, Moringana has a current promo with Mercury Drug.  For every 10 capsules, you get 2 capsules free!  That's P13.00 savings! 


For more information, please visit their website or their Facebook Page.

Website: http://www.moringana.com
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MORINGANA

Stay healthy everyone!

4 comments:

  1. very much like...I have also tried other brand kaso kapag nag-burp ka may after taste unlike Moringana walang after taste... =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga carol. i hated the after taste! Even without burping, nandoon pa rin yung after taste. I bought a box din nung particular brand na yun, si doc A na ang umubos.

      Delete
  2. Helo 8 months na baby ko and kunti na lng milk ko since ayaw nya talaga sa bottle,I just started to take moringana may effect pa kya?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi where can i buy this product? is it avail in mercury drug store?

    ReplyDelete

If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I'll gladly answer them. =)