Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

Manila Workshops: The Winning Mindset of Successful Stock Market and Forex Traders

Stock trading is what keeping me busy lately!  I started trading last year but I only open my COL Account few times a month.    Then I got inspired to learn more about it after I read the book of Marvin Germo, Stock Smarts Stock Investing Made Easy.  After that, I attended seminars about fundamental and technical analysis and so far, I know the basics. 

Are you interested to invest in the stock market too? Or perhaps even forex?  Good news!  Manila Workshops is having a seminar that will teach you the proper discipline and skills needed to become a successful trader. 


Learn the difference between stock market and forex trading and discover which one is best for you.

Topics to be discussed are:

- What is the stock and forex market?
- Why trade the stock and forex market?
- What’s the same and what’s different between the two?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of trading each market?
- How does a typical day go for a stock market and a forex trader?
- What’s mindset and skills do I need to become a successful market trader?
- How do I know which one is for me?

Who should attend:

- People who would like to know about how the stock market and the forex market works
- People who are looking for an additional source of income
- People who are finding it hard to make money in stock market and forex trading

Instructors:

Marvin Germo, RFP - Stock Smarts (www.marvingermo.com)
Fitz Villafuerte - Ready to be Rich (www.fitzvillafuerte.com)

Details: 
Venue: Berjaya Makati Hotel, 7835 Makati Ave cor Eduque Street, Makati
Date: June 21, 2014 at 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM

Learning Investment: Php 3,500

To register, please click HERE.

:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I'll gladly answer them. =)