Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

The WAHM 101: How to Be a Work-at-Home-Mom

This is not a secret.  I envy work-at-home-moms.  There are times when I wish I can just stay home with my little girl so I can focus on her.  It feels bad every time she will cry because I have to leave for work.  But how can I work at home and be a lawyer at the same time?  I have to attend hearings and meetings.  Sigh!  How I wish it is easy to quit work, give up my career and be a housewife.

So who wants to be a WAHM just like me?  Manila Workshops and the WAHMderfullife.com, together with 88DB.com and  Unilab, will hold the most awaited and the most attended workshop under the WAHMderful Life Workshop series of Manila Workshops  -- The WAHM 101: How to be a Work-at-home-mom.  

Learn from successful Work-at-home-moms from the WAHMderful Life Community.  Get to network and share experiences!

Details:
Date: June 28, 2014 
Time: 10AM to 4PM
Venue: 12th floor Multi-Purpose Hall Insular Life Building, Ayala Avenue corner Paseo De Roxas, Makati City.
Learning Fee:
Early Bird rate - Pay on or before June 15, 2014: Php 1000 per participant
Regular Rate: Php 1200

To register, please click HERE.




6 comments:

  1. I admire WAHM because they are working but they manage to take care of their family while they are working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire WAHM because they are working but they manage to take care of their family while they are working.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire WAHM because they are working but they manage to take care of their family while they are working.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is very helpful, thanks for sharing. Definitely loves to be a WAHM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will share this to my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a good thing that we have a support system like this for moms. Thanks for featuring this

    ReplyDelete

If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I'll gladly answer them. =)