Baby C is now 20 months old and we are still breastfeeding! Yehey! My milk supply already dwindled and it is just enough for Baby C, so it has been months since I last donated breastmilk.
When Baby C was about 2 months old until she turned 10 months, I could save in the freezer around 100 ounces of breastmilk a week. And all frozen breastmilk goes to donee babies. My milk is so abundant then that there was no need to defrost any frozen milk for Baby C. 100 ounces is 25 pieces of milkbags per week! It kinda hurts in the pocket. I have already tried numerous brands of milkbags and there were really few that I like and did not regret buying. I experienced leak on some brands and some bags even burst. There were also some brands needing scissors to cut the tip of the bag which I find a bit hassle. I also received as a gift some milkbags that are too big and consumed so much space in our freezer.
Last month, I received Orange and Peach Breastmilk Storage Bags from Cudsly to try and I give this brand a 5/5 rating!
|Sooo nicely wrapped!|
|Orange and Peach Milkbags|
Below are the reasons why I like Orange and Peach Milkbags:
1. DOUBLE ZIP LOCK - It has double zip lock to ensure there will be no leaking. If a bag leaks, I don't feed the content anymore.
2. QUALITY OF THE PLASTIC - The plastic is durable. I tried to put water in a milkbag and deliberately dropped it about 2 feet high. When the ice melted, there was no leak. I dare not use breastmilk in doing this experiment! Haha!
3. I don't have to use scissors to open the milkbags. To open, just tear off the tab!
4. EASY TO LABEL - I can use a pencil and erase mistakes instead of using a permanent marker.
5. SELF STANDING - The bag can stand on its own so I don't have to hold it while I reach and open another bottle of milk to pour in the bag.
6. The milkbags can contain up to 12 ounces of milk. - I usually put 4 oz of milk in each bags since this is the average quantity a baby can drink in one feeding. But when I donate to hospitals, I maximize the use of the bags.
7. SPACE SAVER - The milkbags can be stored flat in the container!
8. SIZE - The bags eventhough they can contain 12 ounces of milk are not too big. The bags fit my Lock and Lock Container.
9. It is BPA Free.
10. REASONABLE PRICE - It is only P350.00 for 25 bags at Cudsly!
NOW FOR THE GIVEAWAY!
Cudsly is giving away a box of Orange and Peach Milkbags to one of my lucky readers. This giveaway is open to all with a Philippine address reachable by a courier. The winner will be chosen via rafflecopter on July 25, 2014 and must respond within 72 hours from notification. Don't forget to follow all the mandatory steps for your entries to be valid. =)
CUDSLY - A one-stop destination for all your parenting needs. Visit them at: