Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Ogalala System in Play

Children learn while playing.  Playing is their work.  For the past one month, I have been busy thinking of ways to make our homeschooling sessions fun.  When I am too busy to think of new activities, I just give Baby C her educational toys.  Our favorites are her Melissa & Doug Toys. 

Last week, I was invited by The Binondo Mommy to attend a free workshops offered by Manila Workshops together with IGMI, the company behind Crayola, Melissa & Doug, Baby Einstein, etc.  They are setting up a series of Child Development Workshops which they called as Ogalala System In Play. I immediately searched in the net what is Ogalala and found these suggested fun and simple learning activities which I can do with Baby C. 

www.oga-lala.com

Ogalala makes learning for kids fun through a system in play.  Ogalala System in Play has been developed to help identify important milestones and tools that will help support your child’s development, while at the same time helping parents bond with their child.

Free workshops will be held every Saturdays from July 19, 2014 to September 20, 2014.  There are infant, toddler and preschooler sessions.  If you want to know more amount the Ogalala Schedule and to see some demo of the activities in the schedule, sign up by clicking HERE.



I will attend the toddler session on July 19, 2014.  If you are also going to be there, please approach me and let's have a chitchat.

Bye for now!


Mommy Edel

:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I'll gladly answer them. =)